Saturday, January 10, 2009

Bonnie's First Haircut

I finally broke down and agreed to take Bonnie for her first haircut. She doesn't have much hair, but it was getting really straggly and I was tired of it.

Took her to Cookie Cutters, a chain that specializes in kids haircuts. She got to watch Nemo, sit in a pink car, and got a balloon and got to go on the slide. The stylist was quick, careful, and did a nice job. Bonnie only got teary during the blow dry, and this was quickly remedied with M&Ms. (I came prepared.) She looks very cute now. I forgot the camera, so I only got a couple shots with my cell phone during the cut.

Here are a couple shots of her after we got home...the spot on her face under her lip is a piece of the M&Ms that I used to keep her calm during the blow dry.



No comments: