Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Dog Hair Everywhere

Frank decided to shed in the middle of the summer. For the last week or so he has looked quite ratty, so I finally broke down and gave him a bath yesterday. Before his bath, however, I brushed him thoroughly and got tons of hair off of him. During his bath he continued to lose massive quantities of hair. Now he is still losing hair at an amazing rate and there are little black, brown and white tufts of hair all over my house. I brushed him this morning and collected another massive ball of hair. I swept the kitchen floor and collected another ball of hair. If I had the time, I would have vacuumed, too.

Sometime I feel like the more I clean the dirtier the place gets.

Sigh.

Still no pictures of my knitting. I've got them taken, but I need to get them off the camera. Perhaps tonight.

No comments: