Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Progress!

I've made good progress on my knitting and my preparations for the German Invasion! The socks are done. They were washed for the first time last night. Sadly, when I tried them on, I found that they were really too small for me. My feet stretched them out too much. So I will let my mom and my Aunt decide who gets them!

The jumper I'm making for Sariah is almost done. I should get it done this weekend. Then I need to start a pair of socks for Opa. Once I'm done with the Opa socks, I need to work on the gift for Jim's sister and the purse for Jim's mom. Both of those should be quick projects.

I'll do a blog post with pictures of each project very soon. I really want to do this as a knitting journal of sorts, I just haven't had time. Perhaps next week. We will have one day of downtime after the Germans get here, perhaps then. We'll see.

As for the Germans. WE are very nearly ready for the invasion. With a little luck, we'll get it all done. We really only have about another 3.5 days when we will be at home before they arrive. I will probaby be up late tonight packing for this weekend's trip and working on the finaly tidying I want to get done before they come.

No comments: