Thursday, November 13, 2008

FAST UPDATE!

I don't have much time because I'm currently taking care of THREE babies and by tonight, that number will be FOUR!!! That's right! The last baby is coming home today!!!

Audrey came home on Tuesday, and Ollie is coming home today. It was hard leaving him behind, all alone, when we took Audrey home.

We are working out a routine, and have a pretty good feeding schedule. The kiddos have to eat every three hours, even if we have to wake them to eat. They have to have the around-the-clock feedings to help them continue to gain weight. We are getting into the swing of having three to care for, so, what the heck, lets make it four!!!

I will try to post some pictures this weekend!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Good news !! I'm glad for you that you have now all babies at home

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so happy they are all home now!