Monday, October 20, 2008

Babies Will Arrive Tomorrow!!!

It's official! The babies are going to be delivered tomorrow, Tuesday, October 21 at 8am!!!! The labs that they ran this morning "ruled me in" for preeclampsia. So, since the babies are going to be in good shape at 33 weeks, it is better to deliver now, than to wait until I start experiencing some of the more serious symptoms of preeclampsia (like stroke or seizure).

I am excited and terrified at the same time! We are about to set off on the next leg of our journey. Today, I am the mother of one, tomorrow, mother of FIVE!! My head is spinning!!!


Also, I thought I would add that I suspect that I will not be allowed to spend TONS of time in the NICU tomorrow, recovering from the C-section and all. So I hope to post some pictures of the babies by tomorrow afternoon or so. If nothing else, aunt GiGi should be able to post on my behalf!

No comments: