Sunday, October 5, 2008

Outing to a Pumpkin Patch












Today we had a little family outing to the Rutledge-Wilson Farm Park. Bonnie had a blast seeing horses, picking pumpkins, playing with a water pump and playing in the hay. We would have gone for a hayride, but the wait was quite long and it was getting close to dinner time. First we checked out the chickens and other livestock, and then Jim and Bonnie picked out a couple pumpkins for us to take home while I rested on a bench. It was a long walk to the pumpkin patch, and I was already worn out.

The only current pregnancy news that I can add for today is that I've "dropped." Even a couple ladies at church noticed this morning. I don't know if that means much, but it helping to keep Teddy out of my liver, so I guess it feels a little better.

No comments: