Sunday, October 12, 2008

Update - but not much to say!

I'm still in the hospital, the babies are still cooking. My contractions have calmed down significantly. I guess it was finally time for some bed rest!

I'm not totally bored, yet, but the days are passing even more slowly than before.

The babies heart rates are being monitored twice a day, and they all are doing great. So we are just playing the waiting game.

Jim and Bonnie are doing well at home, but he and my mom both think that Bonnie is a bit out of sorts. She doesn't understand why I'm not home. Yesterday, as they were leaving the hospital, Bonnie asked Jim, "Take mommy home?" It is nice to know I'm missed, but I hate to see her sad and confused.

We will definitely plan some good mother-daughter time before the babies are home.

No comments: