Thursday, October 30, 2008

Four At Once!!!

There isn't too much to report today, but everyone is doing great, and their weights are still going up little by little! Now we just need to get them eating well and they will be headed home!!

Jim had the distinct privilege of being the first to hold all four at once. I was a tad envious, but he's back to work now until the babies come home, so he doesn't get to spend as much time with them as I do. I was glad he got the honor of being the first to have all four piled on his chest! It was so sweet!

From left to right we have Teddy, Ollie, Audrey, and Melanie all snuggling with Daddy!

Jim also got to work on his multiple parenting skills as he held Melanie and Ollie while bottle feeding Ollie.
Finally, because I'm told that the world just can't get enough pictures....here are some cute ones I snapped today.









1 comment:

Unknown said...

They are so beautiful! Your husband looks so proud as he should be.