Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Checking In!

Nothing too exciting to report, yet this morning, but I'm killing time, so I thought I would add an update.

I had an OK night. Right now I'm in the "pregnant lady ICU" while I get Magnesium Sulfate for the preeclampsia. Because of the Mag, I was awakened quite a bit throughout the night for various pokes and prods. They will probably stop the Mag later this morning, and then move me up to the mother-baby unit. After I get settled in up there, I'm hoping they will let me go down to the NICU for at least a short visit with my foursome!

I spoke with the NICU nurses this morning, and it sounds like everyone is doing well. No changes from last night. Audrey is still off the c-pap and breathing well. The other three are still on the c-pap, but still are not requiring oxygen. They all had quiet nights.

Keep your eye on the blog for more updates and photos!

No comments: