Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thank You to my Docs!

Let me start out by thanking the fantastic physicians and nurses at the University of Iowa department of Obstetrics and Gynecology. After we found out we were expecting quads, they handled our situation with the utmost professionalism and kindness. They were informative and supportive, and most importnatly, they got us started off on the right foot with excellent prenatal care. They set the groundwork for a very healthy pregnancy. We deeply appreciate their caring and expertice. Plus, they are just a great bunch of floks to know!

Next, Jim and I would like to thank Drs Grant and Hughes who assumed my care after we moved down the Missouri. They did a wonderful job of looking after me and keeping me healthy for the remainder of the pregnancy. I was very closely monitored, and any issues that did come up were promptly addressed. They definitely get the lion's share of the credit for getting me to 33 weeks with my foursome! We understand that they have both decided to relocate at the end of the year. Springfield is losing two great physicians! Thank you so much keeping me healthy and for my four healthy babies, Ladies!

No comments: