Sunday, October 26, 2008

Big Baby Update!

The babies are doing GREAT!! I couldn't be more pleased. I spent most of the morning at the NICU, and when I got there the nurses reported to me that the babies were all done with their IVs and that they would come out later today (for Melanie and Ollie - Teddy and Audrey's were already out) and then the babies would be ready to bunk together!!! I got to hold them all during their feedings, and had a good chat with the neonatologist. Dr. Ceasar also told me that Audrey should be ready to try breastfeeding later in the week!

When Jim and Eyad went in for the afternoon feeding, they were in the process of getting the kiddos bunked together, and they got to hold them two at a time. You are about to see the first pictures of all four babies together!!! Jim and I will be going back tomorrow to get more pictures!









The Boys in their new digs:





The Girls in their house!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They look just amazing! I am so happy for you guys.