Monday, October 27, 2008

I held three babies at once today!
















Today was another great day in the NICU! All of the babies got to try out bottles today, and Ollie got to try out breastfeeding. They are doing so well! We are basically at the point that we just need to get them eating well and gaining weight. It is so exciting to think that they will be home in just 2-3 weeks! Above are some new shots, including one with me holding all three little nubs (Ollie, Audrey, and Teddy left to right) while I was doing skin on skin care with Teddy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love your photos..they are really nice...

Rachel said...

I don't know you. In fact I just stummbled upon your blog. I just had to tell you your babies are all beautiful! You have a rough road ahead of you, but I'm sure it is going to be so much fun if you keep the right attitude. Congradulations and stay strong for those beautiful babies. Raise them well.

day in the life ... said...

Hey, just a random comment but I wanted to say that your babies are absolutely precious. Congratulations and good luck!